Title Source’s 2015 Community Involvement
We’re proud to say that we achieved a lot last year with our community involvement efforts, not only at our headquarters in Detroit, Michigan, but also in our branch offices in California, Cleveland, Pennsylvania and Texas! Our growing team allowed us to make a more impactful and positive influence on the communities where we live, work and play. Below are some of our biggest accomplishments from 2015:
- Early last year, we started using a community impact platform called Causecast to help team members sign up, track and manage their volunteering efforts throughout the year. Title Source offers team members eight hours of paid time off each year, and Causecast has been a very successful tool for connecting team members with the causes and volunteering opportunities they care about.
- In March, our offices collected new and gently used books to be donated to deserving schools in our communities in support of National Reading Month. Team members collected 778 books to donate, and volunteered their time to read to some very excited students in their classrooms. (Want to learn more about this initiative? Click here!)
- In July, our Pennsylvania office presented Moon Township with a $3,000 donation to sponsor a mile-long trail in Olson Park. Over the past two years, team members have been lending their time and muscle to help clean up and beautify the park for their community. (Want to learn more about this initiative? Click here!)
- In August, over 2,000 team members from Title Source and our Family of Companies joined Life Remodeled to spend three days making improvements to Detroit’s Pulaski Elementary-Middle School and its surrounding neighborhoods. The volunteers painted murals, cleaned classrooms and tackled yard work to help create a great environment for the upcoming school year.
- In September, in conjunction with Title Source’s Summer Block Party in Detroit, team members came together to donate $5,000 to the Michigan Veterans Foundation. In return, team members got a chance to send their favorite team leaders swimming in dunk tanks, and also participated in inflatable bouncy horse races during the party.
- December was one of our favorite months of last year, because we had the opportunity to help our neighbors in need with our holiday charity drives. Title Source collected coats, toys and canned goods to help our friends and neighbors in need to celebrate the holiday season. Continuing a Title Source tradition, our CEO once again dressed in costume and collected donations in downtown Detroit to help raise money for the Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign, which collected over 6.4 million dollars in 2015!
After all was said and done, Title Source team members ended 2015 with over 18,000 hours of volunteer time spent in their communities! As our team continues to grow and our passion to serve our communities strengthens, we believe we can make an even bigger impact in 2016!
Want to join our team? Visit www.titlesourcecareers.com!