1. What personally identifiable information of yours we collect
2. Who is collecting the information
3. How the information is used
4. With whom the information may be shared
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
6. The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information we collect
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact Client Relations by email at ClientRelations@amrock.com, or by telephone at (888) 848-5355.
Because of the financial nature of our business, our Websites are not designed to appeal to children under the age of 13. Therefore, we don’t knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children.
Examples of how we use personal information:
• To provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process orders, to send order confirmations and to provide customer service.
• To contact you about sales, special offers and new site features, unless you have opted not to receive promotional communications from us.
• We may also use personal data on an aggregate level to evaluate response rates to our email messages and to determine what links are most useful to our customer base.
Examples of how we use non-personal information about users of our Websites. The non-personal information that we collect on our Websites is information that by itself cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information and other anonymous statistical data relating to the use of this Website.
• Whenever you interact with this Website, we automatically collect and store your IP address, browser information and reference website domain name. We also collect non-personal information regarding customer traffic patterns and site usage. We use this information to analyze and improve our Websites and to provide our customers with a better customer experience.
• Your IP address, browser and reference site domain name may be logged every time you visit our Websites. This data is used for the analysis of load information and maximizing the efficiency of our servers.
• We may also provide you the opportunity to subscribe to email newsletters and other email communications. You may unsubscribe by following the instructions provided in each email newsletter.
• From time to time, we may offer you the option to participate in contests, sweepstakes, or surveys. If you would like to participate, we may ask you for contact information, preferences or other information. This information may be used to conduct research, improve our offerings, contact you regarding service offerings, or award prizes. Our contests or sweepstakes may have separate rules and we will identify how the information that you supply will be used in each case.
Affiliates. Within the Amrock family of companies, we may exchange customer information with our affiliates to fulfill your requests or to provide you with information about other products or services, unless you have opted not to receive such communications.
Change of Control; Compliance with Law. Your personally identifiable information may be transferred in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange or other disposition (whether of assets, stock or otherwise) of all or a portion of a business of the Company. You will have the opportunity to opt out of further secondary use of your information following any change of control. Furthermore, in some cases we may disclose certain information to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
Like many websites, we use “cookies” on our Website, which are small text files stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser. Cookies provide a way for the Website to recognize you and keep track of your preferences so we can optimize your online experience. Cookies do not include any data that will identify you personally. They will, however, allow you to use some specialized features of the Websites. Most browsers provide you with the option to set your browser to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time. The last of these options, of course, means that certain personalized services cannot then be provided to you and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features on our Websites.
From time to time, we may contact you about sales, special offers and new site features if you agreed to be included in our email lists or otherwise provided us with your information. To customize the information you want to receive from us on our Website, simply sign on and select the specific information you wish to receive. To unsubscribe from emails, follow the directions in the email communication you received from us. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at (888) 848-5355 and inform us that you want to unsubscribe from our email list.
In addition to being able to call our Client Relations team at (888) 848-5355, you may also email us by sending an email to ClientRelations@amrock.com. When you email us, your emails are stored within our system so that we may refer to previous emails from you as needed so that we may properly address your questions and concerns.
Company may utilize a customer feedback form from time to time. You can use this form to give us any input which we will use to improve our site. The only required data is your name and email address. The remainder of the data is optional. We only use this data to make improvements on our Websites and with our services. We may use a third party vendor to collect information from the customer feedback form, so they will have access to your name and email address, solely for the purpose of gathering your feedback on our behalf, but may not use it for other purposes.
We have established relationships with select third parties vendors to best serve our customers and to operate our Websites.
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the operation of our Websites. Examples include: analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, hosting and operating the Websites and providing customer service. These third parties have access to your information collected through our Websites as needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
From time to time, we may engage other third parties to assist in providing Website evaluation services, marketing, order processing, fulfillment and shipping services, as well as customer service. In addition, we may engage third parties to provide services such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, data analysis and data cleansing. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services.
We employ industry recognized security safeguards to help protect the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. Our Web server supports the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol. TLS is a standard protocol based on its predecessor, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). The purpose of this protocol is to encrypt and deliver information securely between clients and servers over networks. We use 128-Bit Domestic Grade Strong Encryption. We work to protect personally identifiable information stored on the Website’s servers from unauthorized access using industry standard computer security products, as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. All Company team members receive regular training in our security procedures. We use both internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security measures on a regular basis.
If we plan to make significant changes to any of our privacy policies or practices with respect to how we use personally identifiable information, we’ll post those changes to the Website before they take effect, noting the “Last Modified” date of any policy updates.
Attn: Client Relations
662 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48226
Contact our client relations hotline at (888) 848-5355
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits consumers who are California residents to request certain information regarding their disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com, or write us:
Attn: Legal Team
662 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48226